Please feel free to send me a message and I’ll get back to you right away!
Subscribe to new posts
my recent forum posts
I wrote about this somewhere here once upon a time, but google "Davinci Resolve Round trip FCP [...]
Sorry but this is not entirely accurate: Any "cine" light meter by default works with a de [...]
My recommendation if using a light meter with any digital camera is that you absolutely know exactl. [...]
recent blog posts
- FS5 base ISO values by gamma curve
- Crux of Custom and CineEI mode
- Sony unveils VENICE – full frame 36x24mm digital cinema camera
- ITCH short film – shot and colored F55/DaVinci
- Sony FS5 Ultimate Exposure Guide update 2017
- Which Sony cameras make the cut for NetFlix
- Coloring GH4 footage in preparation for film festival premiere!
- Sony F55 and the MD-HX Decimator